Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites

Indian style pork with garlic and vinegar

For a first post in our blog during this easter time, we have chosen to try a dish from the Indian cuisine. Dont make those eyes, we will also celebrate Easter in a more traditional way tomorrow with a Lamb dish.


The original recipe of this Indian style pork with garlic and vinegar can be found at http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/get_cooking/recipes/041.shtml

I found personally this dish very spicy but in a good way. You can imagine that comming from France, I am not used to such spicy food but in the case of this Indian style pork, spicies did surprised me. I expected HOT food and I was not disappointed... my first reaction was to wondering if I would manage to eat this dish. But as soon as I felt so many different flavours exploding in my mouth, my second reaction was rather different: I was really enjoying this wonderful culinary experience and could not stop to loving it.


To make the dish even more interesting, we have also decided to cook this wonderful recipe of Naans bread and to prepare some Raita. Both have the advantages to dimunish the effect of strong spicies in the mouth.

I definitely recommend this dish, and I put a five stars without any hesitations : I loved it.



Search This Blog